everteen Menstrual Cup is a quality product from everteen, which offers India’s largest range of premium sanitary essentials for complete feminine hygiene. The everteen Menstrual Cup is highly comfortable to wear and gives you the freedom to perform all your favorite sports and outdoor activities such as yoga, dancing, swimming and more.
Made of medical-grade silicone, everteen Menstrual Cup is soft, easy, 100% safe to use and does not cause skin irritation. It gives you leak-proof protection for up to 12 hours during periods.
The small menstrual cup can hold up to 23ml of fluid and is recommended for light to normal flow. The large menstrual cup can hold up to 30ml of fluid and is recommended for normal to heavy flow. Always choose the size of a menstrual cup based on the position of your cervix during periods. Check our image illustration to learn how you can determine the position of your cervix.
Always use everteen Natural Intimate Wash to clean the exterior of your intimate areas before and after using everteen Menstrual Cup. Never wash intimate areas with soap, shampoo or chemical based products to prevent infections or pH imbalance.
HOW TO USE:
If you are using the menstrual cup for the first time, you may require a few attempts to insert it comfortably which is normal. Do not attempt to insert the menstrual cup during non-period days, because your cervix may be in a different position while you are menstruating which makes a favorable environment for a comfortable fit of the menstrual cup. During periods, follow these steps to insert the everteen menstrual cup:
– Wash your hands properly. Wash your menstrual cup with everteen Natural Intimate Wash. Rinse it thoroughly before using it. You can also sterilize it in hot water.
– Wash the exterior of your vaginal area with everteen Natural Intimate wash. Never wash your vaginal area with soap/shampoo or chemical-based products which can use vaginal infections or pH imbalance.
– Sit in a relaxed squatting position. Try not to tense your pelvic muscles. It helps to do Kegel exercises by practicing loosening and tighten the pelvic muscles before inserting the menstrual cup.
– Fold your menstrual cup by punching down the opening of the cup and hold it with one hand with the open mouth-end facing the vaginal opening. With your other hand, spread the folds of the skin and find the vaginal opening.
– Push the cup in about 45-degree angle towards your pubic bone. Now release the cup such that the fold of the cup pops open.
– Make sure that the cup is fully open. You may hear or feel a poop when it is opened.
– Continue to push the cup until it is comfortable.
PRECAUTIONS/ SAFETY INFORMATION:
If you are a first-time user, you may need to do a bit of experimenting so as to ascertain your optimal time for leaving the cup in before it is filled to the brim and starts spilling over.
Pack of 1
Wet and Dry Personal Care Private Limited
Medical Grade Silicone
– Soft, easy, 100% safe to use. – Made from medical-grade silicone. – Does not cause skin irritation, highly comfortable. – Leak-proof protection for up to 12 hours. – Freedom to perform yoga, dancing, swimming and other outdoor activities.
Store in a dry place at room temperature 68 to 77F (20 to 25C) and away from direct sunlight or intense heat.
12% ( The above mentioned price for this product is inclusive of all taxes.)